Norco Dentist - Kelly Lam, DDS
Premier Dental - General and Cosmetic Dentist
At the office of Dr. Kelly Lam, your health and the health of our staff are of the utmost importance. To ensure your health and the health of our staff, we do follow usual universal precautions in our operatories and office. Additionally, every half hour to an hour we wipe down the waiting room and common spaces with disinfectant.
For the protection of all our patients and staff due the recent outbreak of coronavirus, we are requesting the following:
- If you have an illness or are exhibiting symptoms, we recommend you cancel and reschedule your dental appointment. Some illness and symptoms include:
- a cold or the flu
- fever or nausea
- severe headaches or body aches
- muscle or stomach pain, chest pain or difficulty breathing
- vomiting or diarrhea
- active tuberculosis (TB)
- mumps, measles, chickenpox
- other contagious disease
- Please notify our staff before your appointment if you or someone you are in close contact with have recently traveled to one of the countries with large outbreaks of COVID-19 (ex. China, Italy, Iran, South Korea) or if you have been exposed to someone else who was diagnosed with COVID-19 or who was quarantined as a precaution.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately. The below links provide additional information regarding the coronavirus:
- World Health Organization (WHO): https://www.who.int
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC): https://www.cdc.gov
Our team will continue to monitor the situation and provide updated information when warranted. Thank you for your patronage
When you visit our Norco dental office, your smile is our top priority. Dr. Kelly Lam and her entire team are dedicated to providing you with the personalized, quality dental care that you deserve. We provide a variety of comprehensive, general and cosmetic dentistry services to our patients in the Norco area. Patients visit our practice for various procedures including: teeth whitening, veneers, dental implants, root canals, and more. At Premier Dental the relaxing atmosphere will quickly put your mind at ease. Our staff is known for their quality care and patients can rest assured every visit knowing they are in good hands.
Another advantage of visiting our Norco dental office is the convenience in most procedures being completed in-house, at one location. When you visit our office you will experience all that modern dentistry has to offer, including a comprehensive list of restorative, and cosmetic dental services. Our goal is to assist each patient in achieving and maintaining long term dental health and a beautiful smile. Services we provide include:
- Cleanings & Exams
- Tooth Colored Fillings
- Crowns & Bridges
- Periodontal Treatments
- Teeth Whitening
- Root Canal Therapy
- Dentures & Partials
- Porcelain Veneers
- Dental Implants
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.
We genuinely hope this site is helpful to you in learning more about our practice, dental conditions and treatments, dental recommendations, and more.
Please browse through our website and be sure to contact us if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment. You may also use our online appointment request form to schedule your appointment.